Friday, November 29, 2013

No Matter What the Weather

 | sweater - UO | shirt - dad's | jeans - DailyLook | socks - Target | boots - UO | beanie - Target |


     



No matter what the weather... I got the sweater. 

No, I just desperately wanted that to rhyme, that's not true.

But I wore this outfit on a super weird weather day. It doesn't usually get too cold in Louisiana, but it's always has this awful humidity that can chill you to the bone. This day started off near freezing point so I geared up in high waisted jeans (more coverage), an old shirt of my dad's from the early 90s (men's shirts are way thicker!), and a big oversized sweater that was a gift from my brother last Christmas (thanks Michael!). It was a wet day too so socks, boots, and a beanie were essential.

Then later in the day it shot up to the 70s (that's Shreveport weather for ya.) So I shed the sweater, buttoned down a few, rolled up my sleeves, lost the beanie, and tied my hair in a blogger-friendly "top knot." Voilà, a winter to fall outfit in a matter of seconds!

Always come prepared friends!
xo- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment