Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Jocundity of Simple Juxtaposition

Top- J. Crew | Pants - CottonOn | Shoes - thrifted

The shoes, while comfortable and pretty nifty looking, definitely give me a  headache as I anxiously try to keep them looking pristine. White is a bit of an impractical color for tennis shoes, I think. These are like a knock-off converse alternative manufactured in the 80's by the brand Candie's. I really enjoy the corrugated toe piece as opposed to the Chuck Taylor's Converse's smooth front. Not to mention the complete absence of color! Keepin' it simple.

lips- elf lip gloss in Cherry Tart
 This shirt immediately caught my eye from a distance. The pattern is - in my humble opinion- quite divine. Im in love with the juxtaposition and contrast. 

                                                    

I'm still really enjoying the monochromatic / B&W vibes this fall season. It probably has something to do with my soul (or lack thereof). - Just kidding!! Mwahaha.

The pants are a good example of these new Harem trends. I find them to be incredibly comfortable and easy to slip on, yet they maintain my figure and they look chic enough. You really couldn't ask for an easier option. The silver beads at the ends of the tassel add a nice touch as well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment