Monday, November 18, 2013

Low-key Lace

| dress - ASOS | flannel shirt - thrifted | tights - Francesca's | necklace - Glint & Gleam | hat - Target | boots - UO |
This necklace from Glint&Gleam though ShopLately was actually my first online shopping purchase!
(Not sponsored but click through if you're interested in one of those invited coupons on your first purchase.)


~interacting with nature~

I wore this grunge-y ensemble on a day with equally subdued weather. It was so cloudy and dark that the pictures came out way too gritty on my low-q camera (booo *thumbs down*) It was kind of a neat effect actually but I still felt like retaking them in a better light. So now, you're welcome for this exclusive sneak peak into the blogging habits of Sarah Dai.
The necklace I'm wearing was actually the first online shopping buy with my own money so I was very delicate about the transaction. At this point in my life, I've spent more than an appropriate amount of time online shopping, and one thing I love about blogs in general is reading/hearing about someone's personal experience from a real person and not a commercial. Something I personally haven't seen before on the internetz is a compiled online shopping review forum-type conglomerate. I'm really enthusiastic about online shopping, and I'd love to share my experiences (like I'm picturing some diagrams, very systematic stuff here, that's how into this I am). So, sometime in the future (maybe early 2014) expect some serious shopping low down!
I put in a click-through link for an "invitation" to ShopLately. I'm not working for them or anything but I included it because, hey, a coupon's a coupon. The site is like a host to smaller companies that sell all kinds of trendy accessories so if you're interested, check them out. The transaction was very safe and easy with reliable shipping. My experience is limited to a few purchases there though and all through Glint & Gleam, but I hope this little blurb is still helpful!

xo- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment