Sunday, October 13, 2013

Layers are the Look






 | dress - thrifted | slip - mom's closet |  sweater - gift from a friend (thanks Dani!) | socks - Target | boots - thrifted | necklace - gift shop | nail polish - OPI's Brisbane Bronze + Revlon's Gold Coin |

One of my favorite outfits of the week! Thank God for Fall, making layering and long socks appropriate.
I thrifted this ruffled slip dress during the summer as a possible costume part but I really loved it as a clothing piece itself. It may not be the most flattering piece (plus it's hella short on its own) but I love the texture and lace details. I wore an old white chiffon skirt of mom's as a slip underneath so I could fly under the dress code radar at school and threw on some over the knee socks for extra coverage and coziness. I added my favorite sweater for its oversized shape and warm color that paired well with my newly thrifted boots and current nail polish.
Hope everyone's embracing the season and the warm color palette along with it!
xo - Sarah

P.S. Shout out to Taylor who's waited along enough for this post ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment