Thursday, February 6, 2014

OOTD- Fractal Stripes and Shimmers

A quick OOTD~
Leather Jacket: Sans Souci


Sweater: UO | Top: Local Boutique | Earrings: Local Craftsman |
Bracelet: Gift | Lips: Revlon's "Twinkle Pink" in Shimmer


Nail Polishes: OPI "Significant Other Color" and Revlon Parfumerie "Wintermint"




 Some close-ups of this freaking adorable bracelet my friend Anna Leigh gifted me quite unexpectedly this morning!! It made my day. It has fantastic links covered in little bees and plants and even a portrait. I'm veritably giddy over this. 
Check out her artwork if you'd like, she's drawn Sarah and me to promote the blog before! She's such a great friend and person. 
(Here is a link to her tumblr …)

coffeeeeeeee
The earrings say it all.

























It's been a no-makeup week for me, minus the occasional lipstick



I hope everyone is staying warm!
-Emmaline

No comments:

Post a Comment