Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Jewel Tones and Gumballs

I felt like wearing jewel tones in their fullest array a few days ago. Though I wasn't wearing makeup (besides mascara) I felt pretty fancy in a dignified sort of way. Rich colors will do that to you, I think.

Jacket : Goodwill | Shirt : Old Navy | Shorts : MM Couture | Tights : Target

I was really happy to find a sophisticated but incredibly comfortable outfit after a long week.

I have a bad habit of collecting things that like to rot.


Balance Beam Dork. It's the new look, kiddos.
Not really I just wanted to show how comfy and dynamic this outfit was. Or maybe I just felt the impulse...

( Check out my ~Salami Hands~ )
nails : Revlon's "Raven Red" | necklace : American Eagle

For some reason I'm really in love with how these turned out. Probably because of the swoopy foliage + swoopy hair and the nice caramelly hues. {These are technical photography terms.}




Oxfords: Born
I'm in l o v e with these babies. Although, they are a bit easy to smudge, as this picture clearly shows. I was tromping around in a creek bed! No worries, it wiped right off.
I love the unexpected flash of cream and white they give my feet. It makes one feel nimbler, in a way.

Gumballs are a very underrated accessory piece.

I'm looking a bit sasquatch-y here, if I do say so myself.




I hope you're taking every opportunity to explore the outside world with the gradual return of daylight and above-freezing temperatures. (At least that's what began to occur in fickle Louisiana…)

~Emmaline






No comments:

Post a Comment