Saturday, July 27, 2013

Statement Neckline

(dress- Urban Outfitters, heels- Zara, necklace- Meadows Museum of Art gift shop, lip color- L'Oreal Color Caresse Lip Stain)
accessorizing like nobody's business
Hello all!

I wore this outfit a while back to go (be late) to a student government meeting and to meet up with some friends. Sorry, there's not a quality full outfit shot, but I still wanted to post it because I was mighty proud to have made a regular type of outfit into more of a statement. Dresses are kind of my uniform in the summer since they are so easy to put on and go about your day. But I like trying to make it my own and creating another dimension to the look. Plus I rediscovered my collection of buttons, so the obvious course of action is TO WEAR ALL OF THEM AT ONCE. And so I did.

Also, I'm pretty stoked about the heels from Zara! I've been seeing Zara shoes around the fashion blog world so much and I really dig them in general. Not the biggest heel person here, but I'm definitely gonna get my money's worth. They're pretty and summery and feminine and I'm looking forward to incorporating them in my wardrobe ^.^ yay shoes~

xo- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment