Thursday, March 27, 2014

Quick Nail Update - Scotch Tape Method (c/o The Dainty Squid)



Zoya Polish - Tracie
UO Polish - Spandex (LE school spirit themed polishes)
So... Let us quickly skip the fact it was been a month since posting and enjoy a quick nail update!

I haven't been very inspired with nails until recently when I decided to try the "Scotch Tape Method" form nail blogging goddess Kaylah from The Dainty Squid. (Check her out! I've been an avid reader of hers for a while. She doesn't just blog about nails - she also does fashion, photography, and life stuff! She very distinct tastes and style and a sick nail game.)

I had been wanting to use these two polishes somehow, but I didn't care for the colors on their own. Combining the two in a graphic design made them perfectly mingle to my taste. ^.^ I only used the actual scotch tape on four of my ten fingers, and they make everything more striking with the clean cut lines (I do not have the finesse to freehand that well!)

If you have the time, try it out! It makes it super simple to make a complicated looking pattern, and remember that top coat is your friend!

xo- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment