Thursday, September 19, 2013

new, new, new c:

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Mini Satchel

My new glasses! frames by Alice & Frank

It'sa me! with new specs!
Hello, hello!
September's been quite a busy month for Emma and me (which would explain the infrequency of posts.) With school and standardized test prepping, I'm still trying to balance time to fit in blogging, etc!
But through all the academic induced stress, I've had the chance to get a few shiny new things this week (which do help put me in a better mood ^_^)
I got new glasses, and I was slightly concerned if I would find any frames that I liked and fit me well (need my money's worth!) But I found a couple of really neat frames by Alice & Frank, and I'm really happy with the one I picked! (Also, anyone notice the slight HP relation? Alice and Frank Longbottom? No, just me? All right...)
And I'm so excited about the Phillip Lim for Target collection! I've been on the search for a new purse and I fell in love with this satchel, especially the shape of it which can change to a more classic boxy shape or the funky angular look. The quality is pretty ace especially for the pricetag ($34.99) and I'm just super happy how versatile it is!
Yay new things c: hope you have a good day today! treat yoself!
xo- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment