Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Psychosomatic Perturbances





A comfortable but chic look for the third day of senior year. Printed and patterned pants seem to be very "in" lately. I purchased some from Goodwill as a lucky find last spring and happily wore them out. Then, suddenly, they were everywhere. I expect this to die down soon but for now I plan to enjoy the abundance of patterned pants to the fullest. Statement pants, especially loose-fitting and baggy as these usually come, can be an effortless way to ....well, make a statement! Pairing them with other patterns is even more eye-catching. All in all, these meet my my requirements : fun, easy to dress up or down, and comfortable.
                                       
 (top : Mossimo | pants : Target | shoes : gift | necklace : local thrift | earrings : custom)

I managed to set up a very janky "tripod" in the media room. I may be getting the hang of this?







Cicada necklace 
"Eye Hear You" earrings - custom made
shoes - lovely gift from our friend Staveley

I hope everyone is either bracing themselves for the academic year or enjoying the commencement thoroughly! 'Till later, little watermelon seeds. 
Mwah~ Emmaline


No comments:

Post a Comment